Highlighted features are new in version 4.0!
In addition to these current features, you can see what's planned for future versions.
Manage Songs and Set Lists
- Create unlimited databases with separate songs, shows and settings.
- Add songs with standard fields for artist, style, tempo, duration, starting pitch, notes, lyrics and chords, and unlimited custom fields.
- Add shows with standard fields for date, start and end time, pay, contact name, phone, email, street address and notes.
- Copy songs between databases, and copy songs and shows within a database.
- Import batches of songs from a spreadsheet file or an iTunes playlist.
- Add color labels to songs, and adjust text sizes for screen, email and print.
- Sort your songs by artist, style, tempo, etc. or quickly search all your song data.
- Build shows by adding songs and dragging and dropping them into the desired sequence, and inserting set breaks and pauses. Add text labels to set breaks and pauses for on-stage cues.
- Calculate show and set durations based on song durations, average time between songs and average time between sets.
- Calculate the remaining time and projected completion time of a show based on the songs completed so far.
- Copy all or part of a previous show as a starting point for a new show.
Manage Documents and Recordings
- Attach multiple recordings from the iTunes music library to a song, then play the recordings from within Set List Maker. Play through your recordings to preview a song sequence, or play backing tracks while performing.
- Attach multiple documents in .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .pages, .key, .rtf, .txt or .jpg format to a song, then view the documents from within Set List Maker.
- Write notes or add highlights directly on your documents for quick updates while rehearsing.
- Enter lyrics and chords for your songs, then transpose the chords with the touch of a button.
- Set document zoom positions that are saved and reloaded automatically (for PDF files only).
- Navigate through documents with swipe gestures or hotspots.
- Loop a section of a recording or change the playback speed for help in practicing.
Enhance Your Live Show
- Customize your screen layout, with a drag and drop interface, for quick access to the functions you use the most. Save multiple layouts for different rehearsal or performance situations.
- Select a light or dark color theme for different environments.
- Auto-scroll your set list, or individual documents or lyrics, based on the song duration.
- Record automation tracks containing actions to scroll your documents or lyrics to specific positions, start and stop recordings or tempos, send MIDI presets, etc. then play those actions back during your performance.
- Trigger tempos, starting pitches, recordings, document display and navigation or MIDI presets when selecting a song or reaching the end of a song.
- Trigger tempos, starting pitches, recordings, document display and navigation or MIDI presets from external Bluetooth or MIDI switches.
- Preview song tempos with a visual flash or a choice of click sounds. Emphasize downbeats, play subdivisions, set a tempo auto-stop length, set the tempo volume or pan the tempo between the left and right channels.
- Preview song starting pitches with a pitch playback button.
- Enter MIDI data manually or with a MIDI Learn mode.
- Send MIDI bank and program changes, song select messages, beat clock (tempo) messages or any other MIDI data to selected ports (virtual MIDI) or all available ports.
- Send the audio from recordings, tempo clicks and starting pitches to separate outputs if an external audio interface is connected.
Share Your Data
- Email set lists in PDF or HTML format, print wirelessly to AirPrint-compatible printers, or copy and paste into text messages or Facebook posts, after adjusting your display options with a real-time preview.
- Synchronize data between devices automatically, with control over which fields are synced.
- Broadcast one device's screen wirelessly to up to 15 other devices.
- Broadcast song and page selections wirelessly to up to 15 other devices.
- Back up databases to a remote server automatically, and roll back to previous versions if needed.